We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- regular fit / straight legs
- 13 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-02 STRAIGHT is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the jeans closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the B-02 STRAIGHT grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block.
Instead of the regular (off) white colour, the weft of 13 oz. brown cotton selvedge is dyed brown. This will help to create a so-called dirt effect when worn in. This also makes the outside of the fabric appear to be a bit darker which contributes towards characterful high contrasting fades.