We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- regular fit / tapered legs
- 15.5 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% organic cotton
- right hand twill
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-03 TAPERED is a regular fit with a long rise, dropped crotch and roomy thighs. The taper from the knee down allows for the silhouette to maintain a slightly slimmer bottom hem for a contemporary casual look. The B-03’s modern cut is a versatile everyday fit. It’s constructed with a shaped waistband, the top-block is rounder and guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The refined fit contributes to your jeans staying in place while avoiding unnecessary sagging. It's your ideal style if you want a relaxed top block with a sophisticated look. The B-03 TAPERED is a very convenient fit for all-day, everyday wearing.
The name of 15.5 oz. RCI selvedge derives from its place of inception, namely Robecchetto con Induno, the hometown of Candiani Denim. It’s a classic red cast Italian denim woven with less tension creating an uneven structure that will become more apparent with wear and wash. The fabric has a high fading potential, typically found in these vintage-inspired denim constructions. It can be considered as the Italian counterpart of our 15.5 oz. Kojima selvedge. The cotton used for this fabric is 100% organic.