We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- relaxed fit / tapered legs
- 13 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 60% organic cotton, 24% recycled cotton (post-consumer), 16% Blue Seed cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- jacron patch
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-04 RELAXED is a loose-fitting silhouette designed for a free-and-easy style. It's the most optimal cut for those who want a laid-back yet composed look. The loose-fitting cut combined with the shaped waistband guarantees extra comfort from your first wear. The slight taper from the knee down gives it a contemporary appearance. The relaxed approach of the B-04 RELAXED is a nod towards a streetwear-inspired style.
The indigo dye in the 13 oz. indigo eco selvedge has a beautiful mid-tone hue. Its 13 oz. weight makes for a perfect mid-weight denim for all year-round wear. Candiani has woven this fabric with a unique selvedge colour pattern which stands out from the rest. This fabric provides comfort from the very first wear-day. It has been in our collection since 2017, and in 2022 we were able to upgrade the cotton to a mix of organic and recycled cotton, adding the word ‘eco’ to its name, and making this one of our most sustainable fabrics to date.