We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- classic western cut with slightly longer body
- 8 oz. Japanese denim shirting
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- military denim
- bull’s horns shaped yokes and pocket flaps
- off white snap buttons
- corozo sew-on button at collar
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonhole
- made in Portugal
The BCS-01 WESTERN SHIRT is our take on a classic western shirt as worn by cowboys from the old west. It’s slightly longer so it can be worn over, or tucked in the jeans. The shirt features two rounded chest pockets with flaps, their shape is inspired by the bull’s horns. To match this, the front and back yokes follow a similar horn shape. The cuffs are slightly longer than our other shirts, and so are the collar points. All buttons are snaps, except for the top button at the collar, which is a sew-on button for better functionality. We're using our cat-eye button made from corozo, which is a natural alternative for plastics.
The 8 oz. tinted denim is inspired by vintage US military denim fabrics and gets it dark tone from the tinted weft yarns. We’re now using this light-weight denim exclusively for shirting. It’s soft yet durable and suitable for both work and leisure. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.