We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- low rise slim straight
- 13.5 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- left hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% brass buttons & rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
The BDD-006 is a slim fitting silhouette with a modern low-rise, snug thighs and a consistent slim straight shape down the leg. Due to this, the BDD-006 is a versatile modernised slim fit suitable for the majority of body types.
Grey cast 13.5 oz. LHT is our left hand twill denim option in the Japanese range. The colour cast, construction and weight are a nod to a vintage rider style denim that goes hand in hand with all these features. Left hand twill is known for its comfort and soft touch, created by the spinning and weaving methods. These fabrics will fade with less sharp contrast, but rather subtle fades over time. Woven by Collect Mills from Kojima, Japan.