This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- slim fit / slim tapered legs
- 14 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- black pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-01 SLIM follows a slim tapered silhouette all the way down the leg. It’s a versatile cut leaving enough room for extended movement and an all-round snug fit. We’ve developed the B-01 with a curved waistband which creates a figure-hugging super comfortable top-block. The slim fit is a versatile style for a multitude of occasions. The B-01 SLIM’s shape allows for an effortless smart-casual style and is also suitable for a refined laidback look.
14 oz. double indigo selvedge is characterised by both warp and weft being indigo-dyed. This creates a super deep and dark look, but will brighten up over time as the indigo will slowly chip off both sides of the fabric. The construction of this Japanese denim is slightly irregular which creates depth on the surface and becomes more apparent with wear and wash. Double indigo fabrics tend to feel a bit stiffer in comparison with fabrics of the same weight; this is the result of the dyed weft. It might take a bit of time to fully break in this denim, but the evolution of a double indigo fabric is something we’d highly recommend experiencing at least once for any denim head.