We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- slim fit / slim tapered legs
- 15.5 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-01 SLIM follows a slim tapered silhouette all the way down the leg. It’s a versatile cut leaving enough room for extended movement and an all-round snug fit. We’ve developed the B-01 with a curved waistband which creates a figure-hugging super comfortable top-block. The slim fit is a versatile style for a multitude of occasions. The B-01 SLIM’s shape allows for an effortless smart-casual style and is also suitable for a refined laidback look.
The name of 15.5 oz Kojima selvedge derives from its place of inception. It's a traditional red cast Japanese denim woven at a low tension for extra comfort and breathability. This fabric has a high fading potential; over time the denim will mature into a bright blue hue with indigo nuances. The construction is slubby and uneven. This adds a subtle element of depth to the fabric and contributes to the unique evolution of the denim. It has been the first Japanese fabric ever used in our European made line.