We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- regular fit / straight legs
- 13 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled cotton (post-consumer)
- right hand twill
- jacron patch
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The B-02 STRAIGHT is inspired by a classic 1940s straight silhouette. We’ve modernised the fit with a shaped top block. This brings the jeans closer to a contemporary cut, still paying homage to its roots. Although the cut has a high rise, the B-02 STRAIGHT grants plenty of room throughout and allows for additional movement in the top block.
The indigo in the 13 oz. indigo eco selvedge has a beautiful mid-tone hue. Its 13 oz. weight makes for a perfect mid-weight denim for all year-round wear. Candiani has woven this fabric with a unique selvedge colour pattern which stands out from the rest. This fabric provides comfort from the very first wear-day. It has been in our collection since 2017, and in 2022 we were able to upgrade the cotton to a mix of organic and recycled cotton, adding the word ‘eco’ to its name, and making this one of our most sustainable fabrics to date.