This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- classic western cut with slightly longer body
- 6 oz. Japanese ecru denim shirting
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- bull’s horns shaped yokes and pocket flaps
- natural stone snap buttons
- corozo sew-on button at collar
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonhole
- made in Portugal
The BCS-01 WESTERN SHIRT is our take on a classic western shirt as worn by cowboys from the old west. It’s slightly longer so that it be worn both over and tucked in the jeans. The shirt features two chest pockets with flaps, shaped like the bull’s horns. The front and back yokes form a similar horn shape. The cuffs are slightly longer and so are the collar points. All buttons are snaps, except for the top button at the collar, which is a sew-on button for better functionality.
This 6 oz. Japanese ecru denim is woven with a 3x1 twill construction and has a perfect weight for an all-year round shirting fabric. The structure is a bit uneven and the yarns contain tiny slubs. This undyed fabric is ideal for warmer days, thanks to its soft and breathable qualities. It has been pre-washed in the factory for optimal fitting.