We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- low rise slim straight
- 18 oz. Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons, with black coating
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
The BDD-006 is a slim fitting silhouette with a modern low-rise, snug thighs and a consistent slim straight shape down the leg. Due to this, the BDD-006 is a versatile modernised slim fit suitable for the majority of body types.
With the super slub 18 oz. RHT we’ve expanded our fabric selection with another class. 18 oz. is our heaviest weight available within the ‘made in Japan’ line, but it’s also the slubbiest fabric we currently offer. Think of our heavy slub 16 oz. RHT fabric on steroids; but unlike its 16 oz. counterpart, the 18 oz. denim offers a surprisingly short break-in time, despite its weight. This is due to the low tension weave, which is also contributing to the irregular structure, especially visible on the inside. This denim is guaranteed to achieve spectacular fading. Woven by Collect Mills from Kojima, Japan.