We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- relaxed tapered
- 14 oz. Japanese selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #1)
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- black coated alloy rivets
- button fly
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 8 oz. indigo dyed chambray pocket bags (100% cotton)
- made in Japan
The ‘N’ in its name stands for ‘new’ because it’s an updated version of the previously discontinued BDD-710, which has been part of our first collection back in 2013. Originally developed as a vintage cut, we took the 710 base and tweaked it towards a modern update of this cut. BDD-710N is considered relaxed, has a long back rise, and the legs slightly taper to an easy hem opening. It comes close to the silhouette of the European made B-04 RELAXED.
Low tension 14 oz. RHT is the first exclusive BENZAK Japanese fabric, also known as special #1. This denim has been created exclusively for BENZAK by Collect Mills, Kojima. Weighing in at a versatile 14 oz. this is perfect mid-weight denim for all-year-round wear. The construction is slightly looser which exhibits an uneven weaving pattern and subtle slubs. The selvedge id colour is yellow & green, this represents the first stages of indigo dyeing before it becomes the distinctive dark blue colour.