We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- contemporary worker jacket fit
- 12 oz. Japanese moleskin fabric
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- black overdyed military style sew-on buttons
- black coated alloy rivet
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- navy military canvas pocketing (100% cotton)
- made in Portugal
The BWJ-01 WORKER JACKET is our take on a classic worker jacket style with a hint of tailoring. The body is cut slightly longer, and a bit more fitted for contemporary fit. It features to large patch pockets on the outside and a hidden chest pocket, finished with a rivet from the inside.
Moleskin is a 100% cotton densely woven satin weave, characterized by a soft surface created by shearing the fabric on the outside. The fabric is known for a combination of both softness and durability. Moleskin fabrics are commonly used for vintage worker jackets and pants due the insulating and windproof qualities of the fabric. Woven by Collect in Japan.