This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- regular fit
- 8 oz. Japanese herringbone twill
- fabric sourced by Collect Mills
- 100% organic cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- chest pockets, one with pen compartment
- side seam gusset with chainstitch run-offs
- black overdyed corozo buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- brown bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- made in Portugal
The BWS-02 UTILITY SHIRT is inspired by vintage workwear aesthetics. The shirt is following a regular cut with simple, yet functional detailing. It features two chest pockets, of which one is equipped with a pen compartment. The silhouette’s shorter body promotes a casual, relaxed look, and is designed to be worn untucked.
This mid-weight Japanese herringbone twill fabric provides versatile usage. Due to the 8 oz. in weight, it can be used for overshirts in summer, and for regular shirts in winter. This means you can get the most out of it all year. The cotton used for this fabric is 100% organic which adds to its sustainable character. The corozo buttons used to accompany this fabric are dyed to match its specific colour.