This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- scout style overshirt
- 10 oz. Japanese indigo-dyed corduroy
- fabric sourced by Shibaya
- 100% cotton
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- chest pockets with shovel-shaped flaps
- tonal overdyed corozo buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- made in Portugal
The BWS-04 SCOUT OVERSHIRT is a versatile shirt silhouette that can both function as a shirt and jacket, depending on the season. This makes this overshirt perfect for layering. The design is simple yet utilitarian and takes inspiration from scout styles. It features two large chest pockets with shovel-shaped flaps. The cuff slits are finished with a continuous strip for durability, and the bottom has a subtle curve.
Our Japanese-made 10 oz. indigo corduroy is a 100% cotton, indigo dyed fabric with a vertically woven raised texture, also known as ‘cords’. Corduroy fabrics are considered durable fabrics and because ours has been indigo dyed it will develop some really interesting fading patterns over time, as the rib structure will also slowly wear out.