We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- scout style overshirt
- 10 oz. Japanese denim shirting
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 100% cotton
- military denim
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- chest pockets with shovel-shaped flaps
- black overdyed corozo buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- tonal bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- made in Portugal
The BWS-04 SCOUT OVERSHIRT is a versatile shirt silhouette that can both function as shirt and jacket, depending on the season. This makes this overshirt perfect for layering. The design is simple yet utilitarian and takes inspiration from scout styles. It features two large chest pockets with shovel-shaped flaps. The cuff slits are finished with a continuous strip for durability, and the bottom has a subtle curve.
The 10 oz. tinted denim is a heavier version of our 8 oz. tinted denim. It’s inspired by vintage US military denim fabrics and gets it dark tone from the tinted weft yarns. This weight is suitable for garments that need a bit more heft, like overshirts and jackets. It has been pre-washed in factory for a soft and comfortable wear from the moment you put it on. Woven by Collect Mills in Japan.