This item is part of a small batch production run and may not be restocked again.
- CPO style overshirt (chief petty officer)
- 14 oz. Japanese wool mosser
- fabric woven by Collect Mills
- 80% wool / 20% polyester
- one-wash (pre-washed in factory)
- shovel-shaped chest pockets with flaps
- handwarmer pockets
- lined collar stand and cuffs
- black overdyed corozo buttons
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo-dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- dark navy cotton-poly pocketing
- made in Portugal
The BWS-05 CPO OVERSHIRT is based on a classic CPO shirt style, which stands for Chief Petty Officer. Originally this type of shirts was worn by US navy officers in the 20th century. The CPO has since transcended its military roots to become an archetype and essential piece in anyone’s wardrobe. It combines a strong and sold construction with functional detailing and a comfortable fit.
Wool mosser fabrics are characterised by a moss-like, fluffy construction woven as a twill. They can be thick and heavy, yet fuzzy due to the wool fibres. Our 14 oz. dark navy wool mosser fabric has a super soft touch and keeps you warm at colder days. It’s very easy to wear and doesn’t need any break-in time. It has been woven by Collect Mills in Japan.