W-01 STRAIGHT 12 oz. ecru selvedge
- slim fit / slim straight legs
- 12 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- custom ‘BENZAK blue’ selvedge ID
- fabric woven by Berto Blue Selvedge
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- zip fly by Talon Zippers
- tonal bull embroidery
- tonal bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The W-01 STRAIGHT is our first women's fit. The silhouette is perfectly shaped for non-stretch fabrics, it exhibits subtle curves and a snug look and feel. The curved waistband allows for a figure-hugging top-block, illustrating consistent security around the waist. The legs follow a slim straight shape to keep the outseam selvedge intact. The back pockets are slightly asymmetrical and placed on top of the butt to create a sculpted, extra lifting effect. The W-01 STRAIGHT is a versatile fit, it'll take you from casual-day to dressed-up-night with only a change of shoes.
Our ECRU SELVEDGE fabric is custom made with a BENZAK blue selvedge. It's both light in weight and colour. It weighs in at a comfortable 12 oz. and is woven with undyed yarns. Due to its natural production process, the denim is unlike any other undyed fabric. Minute traces of the original cotton seeds are ingrained into the fabric. This results in a highly texturised denim with an organic feel and three-dimensional character. Made in collaboration with our long-standing partner Berto Blue Selvedge, Italy.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..