We aim to always keep this item in stock and try to replenish sold out sizes regularly.
- slim fit / slim straight legs
- 13 oz. Italian sanforized selvedge denim
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled cotton (post-consumer)
- right hand twill
- unwashed (raw)
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- zip fly by Talon Zipper
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- indigo dyed bull embroidery, bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- made in Portugal
The W-01 STRAIGHT is our first women's fit. The silhouette is perfectly shaped for non-stretch fabrics, it exhibits subtle curves and a snug look and feel. The curved waistband allows for a figure-hugging top-block, illustrating consistent security around the waist. The legs follow a slim straight shape. The back pockets are slightly asymmetrical and placed on top of the butt to create a sculpted, extra lifting effect. The W-01 STRAIGHT is a versatile fit, it'll take you from casual-day to dressed-up-night with only a change of shoes.
The indigo dye in the 13 oz. indigo eco selvedge has a beautiful mid-tone hue. Its 13 oz. weight makes for a perfect mid-weight denim for all year-round wear. Candiani has woven this fabric with a unique selvedge colour pattern which stands out from the rest. This fabric provides comfort from the very first wear-day. It has been in our collection since 2017, and in 2022 we were able to upgrade the cotton to a mix of organic and recycled cotton, adding the word ‘eco’ to its name, and making this one of our most sustainable fabrics to date.