W-01 STRAIGHT special #2 15 oz. vintage indigo selvedge
- slim fit / slim straight legs
- 15 oz. Italian selvedge denim
- BENZAK exclusive fabric (special #2)
- fabric woven by Candiani Denim
- 100% cotton
- right hand twill
- unwashed, sanforized (pre-shrunk)
- hidden 6th pocket
- chain stitched bottom hems
- tucked beltloops
- vegetable tanned leather patch (origin: Italy)
- cotton-poly core-spun heavy-duty stitching
- 100% stainless steel buttons
- 100% copper rivets
- zip fly by Talon Zippers
- indigo dyed bull embroidery
- indigo dyed bartacks & buttonholes
- ecru pocket bags (cotton-poly, for extra durability)
- woven labels with 100% cotton base & polyester detailing
- made in Portugal
The W-01 STRAIGHT is our first women's fit. The silhouette is perfectly shaped for non-stretch fabrics, it exhibits subtle curves and a snug look and feel. The curved waistband allows for a figure-hugging top-block, illustrating consistent security around the waist. The legs follow a slim straight shape to keep the outseam selvedge intact. The back pockets are slightly asymmetrical and placed on top of the butt to create a sculpted, extra lifting effect. The W-01 STRAIGHT is a versatile fit, it'll take you from casual-day to dressed-up-night with only a change of shoes.
15 oz. VINTAGE INDIGO SELVEDGE has been exclusively woven by Candiani Denim for BENZAK. We’ve dubbed this fabric the SPECIAL #2 as it’s the second proprietary BENZAK fabric to enter our main collection. The fabric is a 3x1 right hand twill construction and the raw vintage indigo colour represents a shade of indigo used for denim during the fifties and sixties. We've developed the special #2 fabric with thicker weft yarns than the warp yarns. This gives the fabric an extra soft interior resulting in additional comfort from the get-go. The selvedge colours are ‘Azurri’ (blue) and ‘Oranje’ (orange). As well as being an aesthetic feature the custom selvedge pays homage to both collaborating companies’ national sports colours, Italy & The Netherlands. It's also a nod towards the long-standing friendship between BENZAK and Candiani.
Click here to see how we measure, before you consult the chart below..